Industrial Hot Air Oven contains a digital thermostat that controls the temperature, which usually ranges anywhere from 50°C to 300°C. The oven itself is created from a double-walled construction that is designed to hold in heat and reduce energy output. The exterior of the unit is composed of metal, and the interior is made of a poor conductor. In between is an air-filled space that provides additional insulation. Inside the unit, heat is distributed evenly through the help of a built-in fan.
1. Adopt computerized electronic digital control, precise & reliable.
2. The packing of box insulation is molded by silicone, high-temperature enduring & never aged attached with observation view window, easy to be used.
3. Heating is by compulsory circulating ventilation, temperature raising is fast and spread even.
4. Provide the P.I.D. control system, double sided overheating protection, safe & reliable.
5. Easy to set temperature, easier to operate.